So I spent the whole day watching videos. That's after finishing my outline for my project outline of course. Started off with cricket videos on youtube, followed by movies on watch-movies.
Watched kungfu panda after reading shawne's blog, haha. Not so bad lah, haha. But I won't waste money watching it in the cinemas. Come to think of it I got a card with 7 tickets free left, so why should it matter, haha.
Following that was Saw 4. I swear the guy who came up with the movie and the whole story line is a genius. The way everything is pieced together bit by bit, each part linked to another from the first is just amazing. Took me a while to get the ending of the last one. Thank god I watched it here, can replay and understand. I won't spoil it for those who haven't watched it, but it really is great how everything is thought of so far ahead such that the movies link. And I think there will be a 5th part!
Going to be early tonight. Probably by 10. Don't wanna feel all lethargic at work.
Watched kungfu panda after reading shawne's blog, haha. Not so bad lah, haha. But I won't waste money watching it in the cinemas. Come to think of it I got a card with 7 tickets free left, so why should it matter, haha.
Following that was Saw 4. I swear the guy who came up with the movie and the whole story line is a genius. The way everything is pieced together bit by bit, each part linked to another from the first is just amazing. Took me a while to get the ending of the last one. Thank god I watched it here, can replay and understand. I won't spoil it for those who haven't watched it, but it really is great how everything is thought of so far ahead such that the movies link. And I think there will be a 5th part!
Going to be early tonight. Probably by 10. Don't wanna feel all lethargic at work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home