It feels so great starting later in the morning. I had such a good rest.
Before taking the bus in, I decided to have prate even though it was like 5 minutes till the bus arrived. Since it was such a short time, I wanted to order 1 only, but they only sell 2. So what the heck, I managed to gobble them both down in no time, haha. Thank goodness for that cause lunch sucked after. But I did manage to get a bite from eating the left over chicken rice rice, with chicken wing and otah.
Was going between the bar and the event today. Didn't sweat as much as I normalyl do. That's because I'm in the air con or under the fan in the bar. I'm so glad I'm not working downstairs at the lower terrace anymore while at bar. No more washing. Played a lot in the bar too. First, trying to throw ice into douglas's green tea from far. I won eriq. Then bottle flaring. And lastly, trying to get the ice cube into a cup, the winner will win a plate of sambal fried rice. So eriq's buying me that for lunch tomorrow, haha.
Speaking of eriq, he was doing like this magic trick today where he could move a straw which was sitting on a cup without touching it. So cool.
Anyway, I got cut yet again by broken glass. This is like my 5878572465310875 cut since I joined the bar.
Had a nice snack before I left, cause the event was having my favourite buffet menu. Had a few oysters. Found a worm on the plate though. Some sort of sea worm. Ate the mushrooms which are my favourite and prawn tempure. I love mushrooms. I can like eat a whole tin of it with my maggi mee, haha.
Another event tomorrow. My cricket friends wedding. Not invited so I thought I'll invite myself by working, at his wedding, haha. Night.
Before taking the bus in, I decided to have prate even though it was like 5 minutes till the bus arrived. Since it was such a short time, I wanted to order 1 only, but they only sell 2. So what the heck, I managed to gobble them both down in no time, haha. Thank goodness for that cause lunch sucked after. But I did manage to get a bite from eating the left over chicken rice rice, with chicken wing and otah.
Was going between the bar and the event today. Didn't sweat as much as I normalyl do. That's because I'm in the air con or under the fan in the bar. I'm so glad I'm not working downstairs at the lower terrace anymore while at bar. No more washing. Played a lot in the bar too. First, trying to throw ice into douglas's green tea from far. I won eriq. Then bottle flaring. And lastly, trying to get the ice cube into a cup, the winner will win a plate of sambal fried rice. So eriq's buying me that for lunch tomorrow, haha.
Speaking of eriq, he was doing like this magic trick today where he could move a straw which was sitting on a cup without touching it. So cool.
Anyway, I got cut yet again by broken glass. This is like my 5878572465310875 cut since I joined the bar.
Had a nice snack before I left, cause the event was having my favourite buffet menu. Had a few oysters. Found a worm on the plate though. Some sort of sea worm. Ate the mushrooms which are my favourite and prawn tempure. I love mushrooms. I can like eat a whole tin of it with my maggi mee, haha.
Another event tomorrow. My cricket friends wedding. Not invited so I thought I'll invite myself by working, at his wedding, haha. Night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home