I wanted to blog yesterday like I usually do, but my bed got the better of me. I guess that's what happens after a 14 hour shift. But after a 13 hour nap, I guess you would say blogging was made possible again.
My mum told me that under the labour law, nobody should work more than 44 hours a week. Then again, doesn't everybody in the service line work longer than that? Should all companies be fined? MICE companies especially.
Anyway, while at work, I cut myself yet again. Not by a knife this time, but by a harmless cooler box. You see I was pushing the gigantic cooler box of ice on the trolley, when my hand slipped from the wetness of scooping a gazillion cubes of ice into it, and quickly brushed past the broken, sharp plastic hinge of the cooler box, hence giving me a really long cut on my pinkie.
Working at the lower terrace was boring as hell. At more than one occasion I just felt like going home to sleep. Having to look forward to more work at the event after the lower terrace didn't help at all. But I did learn how to use the cashiering machine while downstairs, cause I thought it's quite fun pressing the buttons. Besides it kills boredom. So rachelle thought me how to use it. She said she will put me at the lower terrace cashier when I go over, haha.
Heard lots of gossip at work, but duh, it is not suitable to mention on my blog. Seriously.
So yeah, off today. Will be using the time to start on my project and portfolio. At least get out a draft in point form for me to search upon.
P.S. Something happened. I screwed up big time. I'm going to change for the better.
My mum told me that under the labour law, nobody should work more than 44 hours a week. Then again, doesn't everybody in the service line work longer than that? Should all companies be fined? MICE companies especially.
Anyway, while at work, I cut myself yet again. Not by a knife this time, but by a harmless cooler box. You see I was pushing the gigantic cooler box of ice on the trolley, when my hand slipped from the wetness of scooping a gazillion cubes of ice into it, and quickly brushed past the broken, sharp plastic hinge of the cooler box, hence giving me a really long cut on my pinkie.
Working at the lower terrace was boring as hell. At more than one occasion I just felt like going home to sleep. Having to look forward to more work at the event after the lower terrace didn't help at all. But I did learn how to use the cashiering machine while downstairs, cause I thought it's quite fun pressing the buttons. Besides it kills boredom. So rachelle thought me how to use it. She said she will put me at the lower terrace cashier when I go over, haha.
Heard lots of gossip at work, but duh, it is not suitable to mention on my blog. Seriously.
So yeah, off today. Will be using the time to start on my project and portfolio. At least get out a draft in point form for me to search upon.
P.S. Something happened. I screwed up big time. I'm going to change for the better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home