Yet another day of work. Today wasn't as busy for a Sunday. Probably because they were all in the grand salon having the father's day brunch, or maybe all the dads are forced to go for lunch and hence can't play golf, haha.
Got my appraisal today from banquet also. Pretty good. All 5 except for 3 4's.
After work, had plans to watch the happening at vivo. Since I finish at 7, I went down to buy tickets first. But then it was freaking sold out. In the end, waited for Kar Mun and paul from work at the MRT before heading to PS to try out luck. Managed to catch the show, just in time.
Quite a nice show, but the way it ended, with everything left unexplained was quite irritating. And even though the show was by M Night Shyamalan, there was no twists to it like he usually does.
Tried to crepe from the basment Kar Mun was talking about, and it really is good. The soups were great too.
Went home after that.
I hate my shifts next week.
Monday 7-6
Tuesday off
Wednesday-Thursday 7-6
Friday-Saturday 11-9
Sunday 10-6
So long hours damn it. Oh well, off to bed. Long day ahead tomorrow cause I was told I need to stay even after working from 7-6 to do an event which may finish about 9+? Crap.
Got my appraisal today from banquet also. Pretty good. All 5 except for 3 4's.
After work, had plans to watch the happening at vivo. Since I finish at 7, I went down to buy tickets first. But then it was freaking sold out. In the end, waited for Kar Mun and paul from work at the MRT before heading to PS to try out luck. Managed to catch the show, just in time.
Quite a nice show, but the way it ended, with everything left unexplained was quite irritating. And even though the show was by M Night Shyamalan, there was no twists to it like he usually does.
Tried to crepe from the basment Kar Mun was talking about, and it really is good. The soups were great too.
Went home after that.
I hate my shifts next week.
Monday 7-6
Tuesday off
Wednesday-Thursday 7-6
Friday-Saturday 11-9
Sunday 10-6
So long hours damn it. Oh well, off to bed. Long day ahead tomorrow cause I was told I need to stay even after working from 7-6 to do an event which may finish about 9+? Crap.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home