Last day at the bar.
Got a lift from my mum in a cab cause she was going to the cricket club. Got a direct bus from there.
Had breakfast before getting on the bus, and that's all I ate for the rest of the day up till now. Quite an eventful last day. I basically did whatever I learned in bar in one day. I did the lower terrace, I managed to do all the desserts, cut all the fruits, and much more.
While playing around as usual throwing ice into the glass, I actually broke the glass, haha. I was aiming for dinesh's glass, and the ice cube went in the glass and the glass broke, haha. All the coffee spilt out. Luckily I managed to get the same glass, poured the remaining drink in and cleaned up the place without him suspecting a thing, haha.
Had my last few turns of the bottle as well before leaving. I really need to go buy the bottle to play with at home.
Anyway while walking towards the MRT with jon, both of us saw something interesting. There was this lady wearing a shirt with the word touch in a really huge font size right at her breast area, haha. Like I don't think she can like get angry at anyone if they do cause it says so right there, haha.
Had dinner after getting back a while ago. Thought of turning in before my first day at the golfer's terrace, but then HBO is showing Norbit now and I haven't seen it before, haha.
So here are my shifts for next week.
Monday 7-3
Tuesday Off
Wednesday 7-3
Thursday 7-3
Friday 7-2.30
Saturday 12-8
Sunday 12-8.30
Got a lift from my mum in a cab cause she was going to the cricket club. Got a direct bus from there.
Had breakfast before getting on the bus, and that's all I ate for the rest of the day up till now. Quite an eventful last day. I basically did whatever I learned in bar in one day. I did the lower terrace, I managed to do all the desserts, cut all the fruits, and much more.
While playing around as usual throwing ice into the glass, I actually broke the glass, haha. I was aiming for dinesh's glass, and the ice cube went in the glass and the glass broke, haha. All the coffee spilt out. Luckily I managed to get the same glass, poured the remaining drink in and cleaned up the place without him suspecting a thing, haha.
Had my last few turns of the bottle as well before leaving. I really need to go buy the bottle to play with at home.
Anyway while walking towards the MRT with jon, both of us saw something interesting. There was this lady wearing a shirt with the word touch in a really huge font size right at her breast area, haha. Like I don't think she can like get angry at anyone if they do cause it says so right there, haha.
Had dinner after getting back a while ago. Thought of turning in before my first day at the golfer's terrace, but then HBO is showing Norbit now and I haven't seen it before, haha.
So here are my shifts for next week.
Monday 7-3
Tuesday Off
Wednesday 7-3
Thursday 7-3
Friday 7-2.30
Saturday 12-8
Sunday 12-8.30

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home