Yesterday was the earliest I slept in like forever? Slept slightly after 10.
Nothing to say about work today man. The usual?
Went to town after that to look for something before going to chill at jo's house. Cabbed home as usual. I don't think I've ever taken a bus home from there, haha.
Off tomorrow. Going to bake. Trying out some recipes. Will do that when I wake up. I think that's the only thing I look forward to in off days, cause very seldom do people have same off days as me, and I can't find anyone to do anything, so I just cook. Cooking is fun. I even practice cutting stuff at work when im preparing the apples and carrots. I purposely cut a small piece off and practice finely chopping it, haha.
I will take a look at the project guidelines tomorrow as well, and maybe start on it a bit.
Alright, off to bed. Maybe I will try to blog about some of the jokes I heard from that day if I can remember, haha.
Nothing to say about work today man. The usual?
Went to town after that to look for something before going to chill at jo's house. Cabbed home as usual. I don't think I've ever taken a bus home from there, haha.
Off tomorrow. Going to bake. Trying out some recipes. Will do that when I wake up. I think that's the only thing I look forward to in off days, cause very seldom do people have same off days as me, and I can't find anyone to do anything, so I just cook. Cooking is fun. I even practice cutting stuff at work when im preparing the apples and carrots. I purposely cut a small piece off and practice finely chopping it, haha.
I will take a look at the project guidelines tomorrow as well, and maybe start on it a bit.
Alright, off to bed. Maybe I will try to blog about some of the jokes I heard from that day if I can remember, haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home