Finally, after 12 days of work, I'm finally off, haha.
Managed to get to work on time after puking a total of 7 times yesterday, haha. Work was the usual. Busy like hell. Didn't even go for break. But I find it fun anyway, so I'm cool with it.
Today another guest addressed me by my name. Yesterday as well. I like it when they do that, it makes you feel appreciated.
Anyway, just yesterday I was thinking to myself. Thinking about all the things that has happened in the past. All the friends I had, all the memories. Back in secondary school up till now. It just really hurts deep down. Like when I start reminiscing, I realize that all those moments are gone. Friends who I used to hang out with or talk to are gone as well. We do not keep in touch. And suddenly, I feel this sharrp pain in my heart, like a feeling of emptiness. The same way I felt when I got the news of my dad's passing. I guess I'm a really social person who cannot get by without friends, and I fear that I will never find a true friend, or a best friend that I can count on. I fear that all these memories in poly will just fade away, and I will lose contact with everyone, just like what happened with my secondary school friends. And with only 1 more sem to go, this feeling gets scarier as times goes by.
I just pray that things will be better this time.
Managed to get to work on time after puking a total of 7 times yesterday, haha. Work was the usual. Busy like hell. Didn't even go for break. But I find it fun anyway, so I'm cool with it.
Today another guest addressed me by my name. Yesterday as well. I like it when they do that, it makes you feel appreciated.
Anyway, just yesterday I was thinking to myself. Thinking about all the things that has happened in the past. All the friends I had, all the memories. Back in secondary school up till now. It just really hurts deep down. Like when I start reminiscing, I realize that all those moments are gone. Friends who I used to hang out with or talk to are gone as well. We do not keep in touch. And suddenly, I feel this sharrp pain in my heart, like a feeling of emptiness. The same way I felt when I got the news of my dad's passing. I guess I'm a really social person who cannot get by without friends, and I fear that I will never find a true friend, or a best friend that I can count on. I fear that all these memories in poly will just fade away, and I will lose contact with everyone, just like what happened with my secondary school friends. And with only 1 more sem to go, this feeling gets scarier as times goes by.
I just pray that things will be better this time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home