Tired yet again. And I slept at 10.30 yesterday some more. But then again I woke up at 5. That means for me not to feel tired I would have had to sleep by 3, haha.
Anyway work went pretty fast. Not as busy as Saturdays usually are. Ate some nasi kemak for breakfast and had a toasted ham and cheese sandwich for lunch. That's all ok. Didn't eat that much today.
Finish at 3, and had 4 1/2 hours to spare before the movie. Walked around vivo to look around. Managed to find a shirt at esprit which I bought after the movie cause my mum had a discount card. Had sushi. There was this like rice bowl with unagi inside. Damn nice. The pickles were great too. Bought another small box of sushi with that. I even had time to just sit on the chairs on the first floor and take a nap in the middle of a crowded shopping mall, haha. I think people must have thought there was something wrong with me. Guitar hero for a while. Had blueberry cheese cake and some mango drink at gloria jeans after that before going for the movie. I still prefer the blueberry cheesecake at coffee bean though.
Saw so many sentosa staff at the cinema. Well that's because it was booked by SLG, and the tickets were cheaper. The hulk was pretty good. Better than the first one. And there will definitely be a second part. Not to mention a link with iron man. Cool.
Had subway with my mum before leaving.
Anyway while at vivo, I saw this indian lady with the thickest eyebrows, and amazingly profound cleft chin, or as people would say ass chin, and like facial hair. Looked like a cavewoman if you ask me, haha.
Shift changed again tomorrow to 11-7.
Oh, yesterday while cutting my hair, my mum was trying to make me look at her hair cause she was considering if she should cut. Then she put her chin on my shoulder, and when she got up there was hair on her chin like beard, haha.
Lame joke of the day.
My mum said she's very busy at work. Still ahve 2 minutes to do, and it must be out on Monday. Then I said. Well, it shouldn't take too long, haha. Crap I'm lame.
Anyway work went pretty fast. Not as busy as Saturdays usually are. Ate some nasi kemak for breakfast and had a toasted ham and cheese sandwich for lunch. That's all ok. Didn't eat that much today.
Finish at 3, and had 4 1/2 hours to spare before the movie. Walked around vivo to look around. Managed to find a shirt at esprit which I bought after the movie cause my mum had a discount card. Had sushi. There was this like rice bowl with unagi inside. Damn nice. The pickles were great too. Bought another small box of sushi with that. I even had time to just sit on the chairs on the first floor and take a nap in the middle of a crowded shopping mall, haha. I think people must have thought there was something wrong with me. Guitar hero for a while. Had blueberry cheese cake and some mango drink at gloria jeans after that before going for the movie. I still prefer the blueberry cheesecake at coffee bean though.
Saw so many sentosa staff at the cinema. Well that's because it was booked by SLG, and the tickets were cheaper. The hulk was pretty good. Better than the first one. And there will definitely be a second part. Not to mention a link with iron man. Cool.
Had subway with my mum before leaving.
Anyway while at vivo, I saw this indian lady with the thickest eyebrows, and amazingly profound cleft chin, or as people would say ass chin, and like facial hair. Looked like a cavewoman if you ask me, haha.
Shift changed again tomorrow to 11-7.
Oh, yesterday while cutting my hair, my mum was trying to make me look at her hair cause she was considering if she should cut. Then she put her chin on my shoulder, and when she got up there was hair on her chin like beard, haha.
Lame joke of the day.
My mum said she's very busy at work. Still ahve 2 minutes to do, and it must be out on Monday. Then I said. Well, it shouldn't take too long, haha. Crap I'm lame.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home