Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Feeling really tired and really fat now.

Woke up late this morning, so I cabbed down. Since it was still early, I stopped at seah im for meal number 1: 2 plain prata with curry. After that at work, meal number 2: hotdog. Then after that a while later, meal number 3: lunch. It was not long before I had meal number 4: kaya toast. A while later while closing the lower terrace, meal number 5: Inari Sushi. Lastly before I left, meal number 6: dinner.

Met my mum after work to go to my grandma's house for dinner. That majes it meal 7. God I think I'm eating too much. Oh wait, in between the kaya toast and inari I had 2 hard boiled eggs. That makes it 8 meals. Damn it. I promise while at the lower terrace tomorrow I will not eat so much.

Nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home