Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I can't believe I forgot to mention this yesterday. Have you ever waited for the train for 20min? I have. I don't know if it was because of the public holiday or maybe the driver woke up late, but I'm sure something was wrong. And I didn't appreciate that I had to sprint like 200m to catch the bus at 5.30am in the morning trying to catch the 5.40 train when there is supposedly a train. At first I thought the screen below had an error, cause it only said 8min to pasir ris and nothing to boon lay. But after getting on the platform, and waiting the 8min, it appeard 11min to boon lay. Like WTF.

Ok enough about that. I spent the whole day watching discovery channel and living. I swear it's damn cool watching all the travel destinations, the culture. There was this relaly cool programs on RV's. Some of which were really nice, but all costs about a million. Then there was this show on flair bartending. Especially at the bar now when we play around with the bottle for fun. It was really cool watching those experts do it. Damn good.

Anyway, managed to catch a movie at night. Watched Ironman at 9.30 at suntec with yun qian. Finally manage to find someone who wants to watch but have not yet watched. Got something to eat before that at carrefour. And because it was closing, the sushi was going really cheaply. 3 pieces of sashimi and 3 unagi sushi cost me only $2.50!

The movie was really good. I so love the suit. I wish I had one. And there is a part 2, and what do you know, my prediction was right. Cause around the end the guy mention he's from the company S.H.I.E.L.D. And I remembered the marvel character nick fury was from there. And what do you know, at the end after the credits there he was telling the iron man about this new mission. Only thing is. I remembered nick fury as a white man, not SAMEL L JACKSON, haha.

I think I may be watching what happens in vegas tomorrow with lena. Not confirmed yet though. Off to bed.

P.S. So many things I want to cook from my new books. I think I will start once SIP finishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home