Worked 13 hours today cause of the function. Luckily I didn't make plans after my supposed ending time at 8.
Work started at 10. Started off by carrying like huge bags of ice 18kg each, and each container had 5 bags, and later we had to carry that container. That's like 90kg!
Went around the different holes setting up the drinks before ending off at the 19th hole where I made satay and served drinks to the golfers. But wasn't busy. I spent pretty much 5 hours sitting there, having a drink, eating the satays I made, haha.
Imeediately after that was the function. Damn hot wearing the outfit on the roof top. I think I like doing functions. Managed to eat a little after that cause the banquet manager asked me to get a bite, haha. I also got my 2nd, 3rd and 4th cut on my hand in bar today. One from a broken wine bottle, haha.
Anyway I think eriq is damn funny. All he does all day is talking about which girl is good to have sex. Like he sees this girl and he says this one can. Then sometimes he say can but turn off the light. Then one he said can but use the FHM cover put on the face, haha. Damn funny. He also drives the buggy damn fast. Like so full of drinks some more. He suddenly turn, and the thing was like tilting one side. And because I was unaware, I nearly fell out. I had to use my feet to push me back up while it was still moving, haha, but fun.
Alright. Work at 1 tomorrow.
P.S. I heard that when I was at banquet there were people testing and watching me, and there is someone now at bar. Wonder who it is. Aniq said he was watching me that time but then didn't want to anymore. He even said he knows who is watching me now. Curious. But yet scary. I wonder how I am doing in their eyes.
Work started at 10. Started off by carrying like huge bags of ice 18kg each, and each container had 5 bags, and later we had to carry that container. That's like 90kg!
Went around the different holes setting up the drinks before ending off at the 19th hole where I made satay and served drinks to the golfers. But wasn't busy. I spent pretty much 5 hours sitting there, having a drink, eating the satays I made, haha.
Imeediately after that was the function. Damn hot wearing the outfit on the roof top. I think I like doing functions. Managed to eat a little after that cause the banquet manager asked me to get a bite, haha. I also got my 2nd, 3rd and 4th cut on my hand in bar today. One from a broken wine bottle, haha.
Anyway I think eriq is damn funny. All he does all day is talking about which girl is good to have sex. Like he sees this girl and he says this one can. Then sometimes he say can but turn off the light. Then one he said can but use the FHM cover put on the face, haha. Damn funny. He also drives the buggy damn fast. Like so full of drinks some more. He suddenly turn, and the thing was like tilting one side. And because I was unaware, I nearly fell out. I had to use my feet to push me back up while it was still moving, haha, but fun.
Alright. Work at 1 tomorrow.
P.S. I heard that when I was at banquet there were people testing and watching me, and there is someone now at bar. Wonder who it is. Aniq said he was watching me that time but then didn't want to anymore. He even said he knows who is watching me now. Curious. But yet scary. I wonder how I am doing in their eyes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home