What a complete waste of an off day.
My last off was Saturday, and now I'm off again. No plans. Everyone's working. I just spent the day on the com and watching TV, after waking up pretty late. Ate Ba Zhang and had a big glass of bandung milkshake to cool myself off from this incredibly hot weather, and that's it.
May be watching a movie later tonight. That's the only consolation. But not confirmed yet. I think I will go and have a siesta to wait out this heat, haha.
My last off was Saturday, and now I'm off again. No plans. Everyone's working. I just spent the day on the com and watching TV, after waking up pretty late. Ate Ba Zhang and had a big glass of bandung milkshake to cool myself off from this incredibly hot weather, and that's it.
May be watching a movie later tonight. That's the only consolation. But not confirmed yet. I think I will go and have a siesta to wait out this heat, haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home