The bad luck continues...
After changing the food for my birds this morning, I took a bath. When I came back, I realized the yellow love bird was missing. Turns out I didn't close the food hatch properly and it managed to escape. I managed to track it through the other one's whistle because it would respond. Waited under the tree trying to get it down for quite some time. Even brought the other one down and let it whistle under the tree, but it didn't come down. It then flew further into the jungle, and I had to get to work. Even after requesting to come one hour later, I still had to rush down in a cab.
Then at work, around the end while I was replenishing the glasses, one fell on the others and I tried to catch it, and somehow it broke and cut my finger. Didn't really see how deep it is cause I plastered it quickly.
I really feel damn sad now. I was hoping by the time I get back, my bird would be back but it isn't. I hope it finds its way back tomorrow. I think I will rush home after work tomorrow when it's still bright to go find it.
Don't even feel like watching the champions league final later.
After changing the food for my birds this morning, I took a bath. When I came back, I realized the yellow love bird was missing. Turns out I didn't close the food hatch properly and it managed to escape. I managed to track it through the other one's whistle because it would respond. Waited under the tree trying to get it down for quite some time. Even brought the other one down and let it whistle under the tree, but it didn't come down. It then flew further into the jungle, and I had to get to work. Even after requesting to come one hour later, I still had to rush down in a cab.
Then at work, around the end while I was replenishing the glasses, one fell on the others and I tried to catch it, and somehow it broke and cut my finger. Didn't really see how deep it is cause I plastered it quickly.
I really feel damn sad now. I was hoping by the time I get back, my bird would be back but it isn't. I hope it finds its way back tomorrow. I think I will rush home after work tomorrow when it's still bright to go find it.
Don't even feel like watching the champions league final later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home