Ok, I thing I need to write this here to monitor how of my pay I have spent.
Cook books $110
Hat $45
Mother's day dinner $150
Dinner $58
Withdrawals $30
That makes the total to $393. Damn. No more spending until the sale thanks. Or maybe I will feel better come pay day.
Oh and because of working in banquet and the constant phone calls from the supervisors, my phone bill last month was the highest ever. $60 man. Cause my minutes exceeded by quite a lot, and its not per second billing, so it went up to almost $50. I'm going to pay my mum $30 cause I feel bad. That makes the final total $423.
Cook books $110
Hat $45
Mother's day dinner $150
Dinner $58
Withdrawals $30
That makes the total to $393. Damn. No more spending until the sale thanks. Or maybe I will feel better come pay day.
Oh and because of working in banquet and the constant phone calls from the supervisors, my phone bill last month was the highest ever. $60 man. Cause my minutes exceeded by quite a lot, and its not per second billing, so it went up to almost $50. I'm going to pay my mum $30 cause I feel bad. That makes the final total $423.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home