I've decided that I prefer working the morning shift at the bar, haha.
Yes, it may be busy the moment I come and around lunch, but time passes really fast. Tried being like the runner today because it so happens that I was there, and it was great. I made sandwiches, learned to cut the fruits, make the ice coffee and a lot of other things.
But I did cut mysef while washing the knife, haha. Cause it looks like those palette knives for cakes, but its actually quite sharp.
And it's really fun joking and talking rubbish. Maybe cause I was with a younger crowd today, not the usual aunties and uncle. There was this point where we were running out of watermelon pieces, and goldie went to get some watermelons. Then she came out holding 2 watermelon. I was so tempted to say "Wah, ni de xi gua hao da!" But I didn't, haha.
Then she was asking eriq how to get abs cause she thinks she's fat, then eriq was like ask dinesh, haha. Damn funny, especially since dinesh is fat.
Went to town after that to meet raudhah to by cookbooks at kino because she has 20% off. Bought 2 books for asian cooking. Had TCC again after kino. I had the slipper lobster with linguine. Damn nice, I swear. Even had seafood lasagne after that. Was quite nice also, but I prefer the pasta.
I so need to cut down on my spending. Spent $54 on books and $30 on dinner today. Not to mention yesterday's movie and food and drinks.
Anyway, here is my roster for next week.
Monday 7-3
Tuesday Off
Wednesday 12-6
Thursday 7-3
Friday 10-8
Saturday 1-9
Sunday 1-9
Yes, it may be busy the moment I come and around lunch, but time passes really fast. Tried being like the runner today because it so happens that I was there, and it was great. I made sandwiches, learned to cut the fruits, make the ice coffee and a lot of other things.
But I did cut mysef while washing the knife, haha. Cause it looks like those palette knives for cakes, but its actually quite sharp.
And it's really fun joking and talking rubbish. Maybe cause I was with a younger crowd today, not the usual aunties and uncle. There was this point where we were running out of watermelon pieces, and goldie went to get some watermelons. Then she came out holding 2 watermelon. I was so tempted to say "Wah, ni de xi gua hao da!" But I didn't, haha.
Then she was asking eriq how to get abs cause she thinks she's fat, then eriq was like ask dinesh, haha. Damn funny, especially since dinesh is fat.
Went to town after that to meet raudhah to by cookbooks at kino because she has 20% off. Bought 2 books for asian cooking. Had TCC again after kino. I had the slipper lobster with linguine. Damn nice, I swear. Even had seafood lasagne after that. Was quite nice also, but I prefer the pasta.
I so need to cut down on my spending. Spent $54 on books and $30 on dinner today. Not to mention yesterday's movie and food and drinks.
Anyway, here is my roster for next week.
Monday 7-3
Tuesday Off
Wednesday 12-6
Thursday 7-3
Friday 10-8
Saturday 1-9
Sunday 1-9

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home