Today marks the day where I have the lowest amount of money in my wallet for years. $8 man!! But that's cause my mum owes my $100, haha. It's back already.
It is also a day where I made my most random purchase. While shopping at vivo, I just so happened to see this cap at river island. The kind that mike always wears. And I bought it for $45, haha.
Anyway back to today. Watched Made of Honour at vivo after the classroom session with lena and jon. And YES I did wake up on time, but still had to cab to school. Made of Honour was really nice. Funny at parts. Went shopping around vivo after that checking out some of the sales. Even had time to squeeze in a little guitar hero.
Went to seah im for dinner. Had mee goreng and shared idian rojak. Made another random decision to go to cafe del mar after that, but ended up at coasters for a drink cause cafe del mar was too far to walk, haha. Maybe some other time.
Off to bed early tonight. 7am shift tomorrow. I hate it, haha. Oh well.
P.S. I love the part in the trailer of the new movie by steve carell called Get Smart (He is some secret agent guy called maxwell smart) where the rock went up to this guy and said. "Is this your stapler". The guy said "Yes." And then the rock took a piece of paper and slammed the stapler on his head stapling the paper to his head, haha. That is damn funny. I can't imagine if that happends real life.
It is also a day where I made my most random purchase. While shopping at vivo, I just so happened to see this cap at river island. The kind that mike always wears. And I bought it for $45, haha.
Anyway back to today. Watched Made of Honour at vivo after the classroom session with lena and jon. And YES I did wake up on time, but still had to cab to school. Made of Honour was really nice. Funny at parts. Went shopping around vivo after that checking out some of the sales. Even had time to squeeze in a little guitar hero.
Went to seah im for dinner. Had mee goreng and shared idian rojak. Made another random decision to go to cafe del mar after that, but ended up at coasters for a drink cause cafe del mar was too far to walk, haha. Maybe some other time.
Off to bed early tonight. 7am shift tomorrow. I hate it, haha. Oh well.
P.S. I love the part in the trailer of the new movie by steve carell called Get Smart (He is some secret agent guy called maxwell smart) where the rock went up to this guy and said. "Is this your stapler". The guy said "Yes." And then the rock took a piece of paper and slammed the stapler on his head stapling the paper to his head, haha. That is damn funny. I can't imagine if that happends real life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home