Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just got back from work

I was supposed to finish at 9, but I volunteered to extend my working hours, because tonight is the buffet which I've been craving for. The one with the oysters and all, haha. Let's just say I had a great tome working today, being a buffet runner and all. Skulled a beer with zhang jian as well, haha.

I even got to drive the buggy while waiting for the cab to come, and lots of chatter and gossip, which pretty keeps me entertained througout work.

I love work.

On a side note, on the way to work, I saw this girl in the bus with a really short skirt, and I'm not sure if she was wearing skin coloured panties or not, but it looked as though she was not wearing anything, and she shaved. Even with her legs crossed, that area still could be see, that's how short it was.

Anyways, I'm off to bed now. Tour of Sentosa's attractions tomorrow. Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home