I woke up late thie morning at about 5.30. But with quick walking and even running, I managed to catch the 6.40 bus, haha
Did the meeting. So many coffee breaks. So much food. Ate so much. There was like ham and cheese sandwich, soon kueh, mini pies, custard danish, fruit tarts, siew mai, cheese cake, otah spring roll (Interesting, but nice), mushroom and spinach quiche. I had like 8 danishes, plus took away 6 extras, haha. And you know what's very interesting. It says ham and cheese sandwich, so I assumed they were both in the same bread. But it turns out half the sandwiches only had cheese, and half only had ham, and hence they called it ham and cheese sandwich, haha. The chefs are funny people I guess, or they just misunderstood the whole concept of a ham and cheese sandwich.
Worked an extra 3 hours today, and going to work an extra 4 hours on sunday, cause I get one off in lieu. Not to mention that my manager is considering putting saturday as on course, so he owes me 2 off days, plus next weeks off, which brings the total to 3 off days. Can't wait, haha.
Rushed to meet lena after that. Played guitar hero while waiting. Beat my high score. Now it's like 270 000+ and my note streak was 604, haha.
Alright guitar time, before sleep. Work at 7 tomorrow. If I don't get asked to work extra, I'll go buy ingredients for the terriyaki beef and marinate it tomorrow, and cook on thursday or friday.
Can't wait.
Did the meeting. So many coffee breaks. So much food. Ate so much. There was like ham and cheese sandwich, soon kueh, mini pies, custard danish, fruit tarts, siew mai, cheese cake, otah spring roll (Interesting, but nice), mushroom and spinach quiche. I had like 8 danishes, plus took away 6 extras, haha. And you know what's very interesting. It says ham and cheese sandwich, so I assumed they were both in the same bread. But it turns out half the sandwiches only had cheese, and half only had ham, and hence they called it ham and cheese sandwich, haha. The chefs are funny people I guess, or they just misunderstood the whole concept of a ham and cheese sandwich.
Worked an extra 3 hours today, and going to work an extra 4 hours on sunday, cause I get one off in lieu. Not to mention that my manager is considering putting saturday as on course, so he owes me 2 off days, plus next weeks off, which brings the total to 3 off days. Can't wait, haha.
Rushed to meet lena after that. Played guitar hero while waiting. Beat my high score. Now it's like 270 000+ and my note streak was 604, haha.
Alright guitar time, before sleep. Work at 7 tomorrow. If I don't get asked to work extra, I'll go buy ingredients for the terriyaki beef and marinate it tomorrow, and cook on thursday or friday.
Can't wait.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home