I have come to a conclusion tha I will not drink beef before I sleep anymore, haha.
Woke up at 7.30 this morning, then decided to sleep for a while more, but ended up waking up at 10, and my classroom session starts at 10!! So I rushed over in a cab by 10.20.
Went for lunch after that with a lot of them at pastamania. I qingyun, grace and han bin followed me back to get my guitar before heading to ivan's house. They were playing mahjong, so I decided to practice my guitar while watching movie.
Left with the 2 couples to serangoon area for western food after that before slacking at grace's house. It was there where I realized the glue and nails of my guitar gave way, so now it's broken again.
This time, I decided to bind it, so now I'm off to bed. 8-4 tomorrow. No more beef for me thank you.
Woke up at 7.30 this morning, then decided to sleep for a while more, but ended up waking up at 10, and my classroom session starts at 10!! So I rushed over in a cab by 10.20.
Went for lunch after that with a lot of them at pastamania. I qingyun, grace and han bin followed me back to get my guitar before heading to ivan's house. They were playing mahjong, so I decided to practice my guitar while watching movie.
Left with the 2 couples to serangoon area for western food after that before slacking at grace's house. It was there where I realized the glue and nails of my guitar gave way, so now it's broken again.
This time, I decided to bind it, so now I'm off to bed. 8-4 tomorrow. No more beef for me thank you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home