Crappy day.
Work at 9. Didn't have much to do till after lunch. Then the banquet managet caught a few of us sitting. Told the supervisor. He got angry, said we were'nt allowed to take the food and eat anymore, I owe him 4 hours of work and what not. Oh well. Our fault anyways. But we still ate, haha. The aglio olio was damn nice. So was the smoked salmon sandwiches.
Thank goodness the other supervisor is very nice, haha. Let me off early. Went for training after that.
Training was really good. My throwing is spot on. Bowling faster, and batting better. But I was told that I was not picked for this saturday's game. And I plan my schedule around cricket some more. Sickening. I can name a few people in the team list that do not even go for training. Full of shit.
And then, my plans for tonight got sort of cancelled. Tomorrow night as well. Quite irritated I guess.
Decided to eat curry chicken at the club. And guess what? The curry was so thick compared to the usual, there was not egg. Like hello, it's called chicken and egg curry. The papadum was soft some more.
Dragged my feet home reluctantly after that even though I felt like going out.
At least I managed to find something to do tomorrow afternoon. Such a relief.
But yeah, quite irritated with today.
Work at 9. Didn't have much to do till after lunch. Then the banquet managet caught a few of us sitting. Told the supervisor. He got angry, said we were'nt allowed to take the food and eat anymore, I owe him 4 hours of work and what not. Oh well. Our fault anyways. But we still ate, haha. The aglio olio was damn nice. So was the smoked salmon sandwiches.
Thank goodness the other supervisor is very nice, haha. Let me off early. Went for training after that.
Training was really good. My throwing is spot on. Bowling faster, and batting better. But I was told that I was not picked for this saturday's game. And I plan my schedule around cricket some more. Sickening. I can name a few people in the team list that do not even go for training. Full of shit.
And then, my plans for tonight got sort of cancelled. Tomorrow night as well. Quite irritated I guess.
Decided to eat curry chicken at the club. And guess what? The curry was so thick compared to the usual, there was not egg. Like hello, it's called chicken and egg curry. The papadum was soft some more.
Dragged my feet home reluctantly after that even though I felt like going out.
At least I managed to find something to do tomorrow afternoon. Such a relief.
But yeah, quite irritated with today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home