Saturday, March 29, 2008

Just got back not too long ago.

After a good nights rest, I rushed down to work at 1, only to realize it starts at 3. I think someone changed it without telling me. So I worked from 1-11. Lots of stuff to do. Had the leftover buffet for lunch. The sushi and thai style fried chicken was quite nice. Had a dinner function at night too. The sea bass with miso is really really damn good. I didn't think fish could be that great.

Because I started work 2 hours early today, I will finish 2 hours early on Sunday. So I will be working from 11-5.

Cabbed home after that. I love finishing at 11. Got free cab home. Tomorrow the same thing. Inventory taking tomorrow. So not looking forward to it, haha. But I know I'll live. Not that bad, just that it's very tedious.

Better write it here so I don't forget.

Print employment letter.

Do online journal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home