Man, I said I wanted to sleep early last night. Boy was I wrong. Stayed up till 1.30 watching a VCD, haha.
Managed to get up on time though. Work was the usual. Buggy-ing around, haha. Was done by 3. Met mel at plaza sing. Walked around there before going to swee lee and then fullerton to meet sarah. Had some stuff at starbucks before we had dinner at kenny rogers. Had fun playing with the nail polish also, haha. It was nice meeting up with them after a long time.
One the way to the mrt, I managed to find the stripped bermudas that I have been looking for for quite some time. It's brown. Got it for $70. Still wanna get one more though. Will see how when I get my pay, haha.
Met my mum after that at the pasa malam at tampines, had bubble tea before going home. Work at 9. I will really sleep earlier today, haha. Like soon. Can't wait to get off. But I think I will still got down to the club to try my luck at playing golf in the evening, haha.
Managed to get up on time though. Work was the usual. Buggy-ing around, haha. Was done by 3. Met mel at plaza sing. Walked around there before going to swee lee and then fullerton to meet sarah. Had some stuff at starbucks before we had dinner at kenny rogers. Had fun playing with the nail polish also, haha. It was nice meeting up with them after a long time.
One the way to the mrt, I managed to find the stripped bermudas that I have been looking for for quite some time. It's brown. Got it for $70. Still wanna get one more though. Will see how when I get my pay, haha.
Met my mum after that at the pasa malam at tampines, had bubble tea before going home. Work at 9. I will really sleep earlier today, haha. Like soon. Can't wait to get off. But I think I will still got down to the club to try my luck at playing golf in the evening, haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home