The legendary epics of King Meyer
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Honey ice blend, and a 3-0 trashing. What could be better, haha.
FYI I tried out my new blender, haha.
posted by shanemeyer at
11:25 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
shanemeyer
View my complete profile
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name
URL or Email
Messages(
smilies
)
Previous Posts
Work was surprisingly good today.Started off rathe...
Work was great today. Actually had things to do th...
My off day was almost wasted today.Slept till 1 pl...
Work sucked today. Super boring.I started off by d...
I miss my sleep.Dragged my feet to work this morni...
118 days more, haha.Work was alright today. Starte...
Sian. SIP got kick meh, haha.Yesterday was fun, ha...
What can I say about today. SUCKS LIKE HELL.All th...
Buffet at holiday Inn today sucks man. So little f...
I fixed the letter S on my keyboard. Woohoo. Thank...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home