Saturday, March 22, 2008

Work was great today. Actually had things to do throughout. Even got to set up a room all by myself. So cool, haha.

I wished they remembered to send me for lunch though,haha. But no problem. Not complaining. The supervisor was like you didn't go break? Then lunch? I said never, then he was like "You not human ah?" haha

Anyway, I got my roster for next week. Thursday off. And I can even play my cricket match on saturday cause I'm working 3-11. You know what that means. Cab fair!!! And my supervisor even asked me if I could reach on time because of my match, then he was like nvm, just reach before 5 can already, haha, he will still write as 3.

So Monday 1-9, Tuesday and Wednesday 9-5, Friday 1-9, Saturday 3-11 and Sunday 11-7. Quite alright with my shifts.

Oh, and remind me never to cook squid again. Just cooked it. Really nice and spicy, but the thing is, preparing it is really disgusting. So slimy and inky. Can see the eye ball sticking out some more. I don't mind cooking it again, but it's just really such a turn off preparing it, haha.

Alright enjoying my food now. Cya. Can't wait for work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home