What can I say about today. SUCKS LIKE HELL.
All the matches I played in sucked. Not so much in my performance, but just very sian. And I think I will get dropped next game, which makes it more frustrating even though there are others who don't got for training, and others who performed much worse.
Won a 3rd place in the afternoon's tournament though. But still a really frustrating day.
I guess the only good thing is eating durians, haha. Went with my mum to buy some. And just finished baking. Yup. 4 more lemon meringue and 4 more strawberry. But almost all giving away. Better put a sign in the fridge so my brother doesn't eat it, haha. Made it better this time. The pastry is thinner.
Alright, time to fill up my SLG form before the match. Another long day ahead tomorrow. Night.
All the matches I played in sucked. Not so much in my performance, but just very sian. And I think I will get dropped next game, which makes it more frustrating even though there are others who don't got for training, and others who performed much worse.
Won a 3rd place in the afternoon's tournament though. But still a really frustrating day.
I guess the only good thing is eating durians, haha. Went with my mum to buy some. And just finished baking. Yup. 4 more lemon meringue and 4 more strawberry. But almost all giving away. Better put a sign in the fridge so my brother doesn't eat it, haha. Made it better this time. The pastry is thinner.
Alright, time to fill up my SLG form before the match. Another long day ahead tomorrow. Night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home