I miss my sleep.
Dragged my feet to work this morning. Don't know if it was because I felt tired, or I had to serve robert bird. But anyways, once work started, I was wide awake. Turns out I didn't have to serve him, haha. Cause my supervisor asked me to do something else.
I practically stayed in the ballroom the whole day today. First wiping plates, then the buffet lunch, then setting up for dinner before going back. Got released an hour early, haha.
Did I mention I got to ride the buggy to the sentosa pavillion, haha. So fun. Was delivering food there. While waiting for my supervisor to come pick me up with the food, I decided to rest on one of the old buggies which no ones uses, and what do you know, I found $5, haha.
Met lena after work. ate some sushi, then left for training which only lasted 1 hour, haha. But it was a good workout though. Plus I get to reach home earlier. Last day tomorrow before my off day. YESS!!!!
Dragged my feet to work this morning. Don't know if it was because I felt tired, or I had to serve robert bird. But anyways, once work started, I was wide awake. Turns out I didn't have to serve him, haha. Cause my supervisor asked me to do something else.
I practically stayed in the ballroom the whole day today. First wiping plates, then the buffet lunch, then setting up for dinner before going back. Got released an hour early, haha.
Did I mention I got to ride the buggy to the sentosa pavillion, haha. So fun. Was delivering food there. While waiting for my supervisor to come pick me up with the food, I decided to rest on one of the old buggies which no ones uses, and what do you know, I found $5, haha.
Met lena after work. ate some sushi, then left for training which only lasted 1 hour, haha. But it was a good workout though. Plus I get to reach home earlier. Last day tomorrow before my off day. YESS!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home