118 days more, haha.
Work was alright today. Started and finished the earliest out of the rest.
Started off by learning how to write captain's order, haha. Like I don't know. Then like all the big shots got meeting, I just wait outside the room. But I heard I must go in and take the drinks order tomorrow. All the big shots in golf club some more, sian, haha. I hope I don't screw up.
After that just go clean the dry store. Empty all the salt and pepper shakers. Send to stewarding. Wipe dry one by one, even inside. So tedious, cause only my little finger could fit in. Then after that set up a few rooms, and no more events for the day, haha.
So since, I had nothing to do, the guy asked me to leave at like 4.30, but only can clock out at 5. While waiting, I joined the banquet people for dinner. The food's seriously not bad. Had the same thing for lunch though, haha.
And guess what, didn't spend anything today also, haha. Until the cream puff after work. Met lena and bernard at vivo. Bernard very free man, from laguna come down then go back again. Walau, I saw so many things I wanna get from Zara and River Island. GSS faster come leh, haha.
I better sleep earlier today. I so miss it, haha. Tomorrow will be such a long day some more. Got training after work. I bet I will be so tired after that, and I still have to work on Thursday. I can't wait for the off day on Friday. Speaking of which, the other golf club peeps all off tomorrow. So I'll be by myself. Oh well.
Work was alright today. Started and finished the earliest out of the rest.
Started off by learning how to write captain's order, haha. Like I don't know. Then like all the big shots got meeting, I just wait outside the room. But I heard I must go in and take the drinks order tomorrow. All the big shots in golf club some more, sian, haha. I hope I don't screw up.
After that just go clean the dry store. Empty all the salt and pepper shakers. Send to stewarding. Wipe dry one by one, even inside. So tedious, cause only my little finger could fit in. Then after that set up a few rooms, and no more events for the day, haha.
So since, I had nothing to do, the guy asked me to leave at like 4.30, but only can clock out at 5. While waiting, I joined the banquet people for dinner. The food's seriously not bad. Had the same thing for lunch though, haha.
And guess what, didn't spend anything today also, haha. Until the cream puff after work. Met lena and bernard at vivo. Bernard very free man, from laguna come down then go back again. Walau, I saw so many things I wanna get from Zara and River Island. GSS faster come leh, haha.
I better sleep earlier today. I so miss it, haha. Tomorrow will be such a long day some more. Got training after work. I bet I will be so tired after that, and I still have to work on Thursday. I can't wait for the off day on Friday. Speaking of which, the other golf club peeps all off tomorrow. So I'll be by myself. Oh well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home