Friday, March 21, 2008

My off day was almost wasted today.

Slept till 1 plus. Then I thought I wanted to cook pork cutlets, but my mum said today is Good Friday, must fast and abstain from meat. So I found another recipe. Bought the ingredients, but could not find 2.

Didn't cook in the end cause I didn't have the ingredients, and ariel called me to go for some CHC drama thing.

The drama was really good. But the service kinda scared me at the start, haha. Still not really my kinds service. Managed to get free food cause it's my first time, haha.

We walked to bedok corner after that, and bought the remaining ingredients for my stir fried squid. And for the 2nd time in 2 nights, my food didn't come. Ordered oyster omlette, and after half an hour, it didn't come. When ariel asked them, turns out they wrote the wrong number, and kitchen closed, come back tomorrow. Like what the hell man. They dare say that. Not even a sorry or like service recovery.

And to make things more annoying, while waiting for the bus, 3 bus 14's pass by and 2 45's before 10 came.

Yeah. So at least I managed to do something today. Think I'm going to cook stir fried squid and pork cutlet with sauce robert on saturday and monday. Can't wait. It's been almost 3 weeks since I've cooked.

Alright work tomorrow. 8 days straight before my next day off. Sian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home