Just got back a while ago.

Met qingyun and mell at potong pasir. Thank god there was a bus to geylang because we couldn't find one at the bus stop at first even though mell said there was.
So we had dim sum. I love dim sum. But I would have liked more :(
They all noob, so fast full. qingyun really got owned by a bit of dim sum.
Then durian time, and what do you know, there was this stall just across the road with a big sign. I mean we had to go there, haha. The durian was heaven. Noticed it's singular. Only had one. Cause it was huge and expensive. $8 a kilo, and it was 2 kilos. Would have liked more though. They had mangosteen as well. I shall upload the picture when I get them from qingyun.
Mell left after that and we went to grace's house to chill. Watched pink panther online, haha. Damn funny. One of my most favourite shows. Finished a small bottle of baileys. Cabbed home after that. So here are the pictures of my tarts.
Finally found a use for my "blow torch" lighter, haha.
It's pretty obvious which is the strawberry tart and which is the lemon meringue tart, haha. The crust is a bit hard though, cause a bit thick. Couldn't roll it out flat enough cause too sticky, so I just rolled it into a ball and pressed it in, haha. And the meringue today was so tiring. Whip like hell. Don't need to go gym already. At least the strawberries are sweet. Bought the good ones. I think I will make some more tomorrow. I made like 20. I think now left 6 or less. And got extra dough, extra pastry cream, extra lemon filling and extra meringue.
Anybody wants?
Damn it my keyboard letter S isn't working properly!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home