Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Quite annoying man. For the 3rd time in a row now, when I got for training, it somehow gets cancelled. And I think I'm still dropped from the team becaue I haven't been going or training. Like hello, I've been trying. Oh well.

Anyway result came in today. The best so far. Got a B for festivals, A for culi, service and accounts, and Z for leadership and MICE. So I expected my GPA to be pulled up to like 3.73, but I checked the internet and it says 3.66. Like only jump 0.04 man. Sian. I think it's the average of both years cumulative that's why.

I have been baking ever since I got home. Didn't eat dinner again. At least now the lemon meringue tart is settling in the fridge. Will top it with the meringue tomorrow. And the strawberry tart? Well, waiting for the strawberries to arrive, haha. Mum bought it. I think I will finish that tonight, and the lemon meringue tart tomorrow.

Dim sum and durian tomorrow at geylang with mellissa and qing yun. Can't wait. Geylang some more, haha. Nah no chickens for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home