Sian. SIP got kick meh, haha.
Yesterday was fun, haha. Woke up rather late despite wanting to wake up early to watch my brother play. But because of that, I managed to get some stuff ready for SIP, and finish the rest of the tarts. Was quite a close game. Managed to go to the gym in between also.
Met asmond and lthena after that at clarke quay for bak kut teh, haha. I like. Not the best I had, but I still like it, cause i'm a sucker for nice soupy stuff. Ate it with like peanuts, jie lan you tiao and suan cai.
Walked around central after that before heading to the italian dessert place again. Had a glass of bubbly, haha. That's champagne with strawberry puree. The dome shaped dessert was also damn nice.
Got back by 11, played my guitar for a bit before turning in.
Managed to get up and reach work on time today, haha. Had the orientation and stuff which was quite boring, followed by the golf club. Had like a brief tour, before they served us lunch. They made like a big plate of fried rice for the 4 of us. Filled with char siew and lap cheong. Quite nice man. And the best think is all the staff meals are cooked by the chefs, which means we save more money!! I think I can go this whole week without spending anything because meals are provided now man.
So after that, casper and jon ai got posted to the golfer terrace, Kar Mun the bar, and I was at banquet. Was just wiping some plates for the function tonight, because it was terribly dirty even after waching. After which, one of the staff brought me around. Quite hard to understand what she said at times because she's from china. But then when she finally realized that I could understand, she said why never say earlier, make me struggle, haha. In chinese of course. Damn it, my covers blown. I wanted to act blur and like see if people were talking behind my back, haha. Now I can't. Anyway, I got my punch card, roster, and basically everything else settled. And the best thing is I finished at 3.45pm, and my roster for the rest of the week is 9-5, with my off on friday. I think I will seriously grow fat since I can eat the leftover food as well, haha. The guy asked me to eat that just after I had lunch some more.
Yup, so I ended the earliest, followed by Kar Mun. And while we were almost at harbourfront, casper and jon ai finished. Trained home after that.
I think I'm going to enjoy it? Cause the people are quite nice, haha. Hours are reasonable. Job scopes managable. Good food. Plenty of cash in the bank. And like so many people I know there.
I guess the only think i'm going to miss is hanging out often, and sleeping late. But i'm so glad it would be a lot easier for me to save since meals are provided, and I don;t really have to pay for anything in my daily life since my daily life is work.
Fender Stratocaster, here I come!!!
Yesterday was fun, haha. Woke up rather late despite wanting to wake up early to watch my brother play. But because of that, I managed to get some stuff ready for SIP, and finish the rest of the tarts. Was quite a close game. Managed to go to the gym in between also.
Met asmond and lthena after that at clarke quay for bak kut teh, haha. I like. Not the best I had, but I still like it, cause i'm a sucker for nice soupy stuff. Ate it with like peanuts, jie lan you tiao and suan cai.
Walked around central after that before heading to the italian dessert place again. Had a glass of bubbly, haha. That's champagne with strawberry puree. The dome shaped dessert was also damn nice.
Got back by 11, played my guitar for a bit before turning in.
Managed to get up and reach work on time today, haha. Had the orientation and stuff which was quite boring, followed by the golf club. Had like a brief tour, before they served us lunch. They made like a big plate of fried rice for the 4 of us. Filled with char siew and lap cheong. Quite nice man. And the best think is all the staff meals are cooked by the chefs, which means we save more money!! I think I can go this whole week without spending anything because meals are provided now man.
So after that, casper and jon ai got posted to the golfer terrace, Kar Mun the bar, and I was at banquet. Was just wiping some plates for the function tonight, because it was terribly dirty even after waching. After which, one of the staff brought me around. Quite hard to understand what she said at times because she's from china. But then when she finally realized that I could understand, she said why never say earlier, make me struggle, haha. In chinese of course. Damn it, my covers blown. I wanted to act blur and like see if people were talking behind my back, haha. Now I can't. Anyway, I got my punch card, roster, and basically everything else settled. And the best thing is I finished at 3.45pm, and my roster for the rest of the week is 9-5, with my off on friday. I think I will seriously grow fat since I can eat the leftover food as well, haha. The guy asked me to eat that just after I had lunch some more.
Yup, so I ended the earliest, followed by Kar Mun. And while we were almost at harbourfront, casper and jon ai finished. Trained home after that.
I think I'm going to enjoy it? Cause the people are quite nice, haha. Hours are reasonable. Job scopes managable. Good food. Plenty of cash in the bank. And like so many people I know there.
I guess the only think i'm going to miss is hanging out often, and sleeping late. But i'm so glad it would be a lot easier for me to save since meals are provided, and I don;t really have to pay for anything in my daily life since my daily life is work.
Fender Stratocaster, here I come!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home