Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I feel like such a pig. Slept from like 1am to 1.30pm last night, haha.

And then it was raining the whole night, so I had to like postpone my schedule. But managed to cut my hair, go to poon huat at simei to get baking stuff, and then to NTUC to get groceries.

Totally skipped dinner, and just slacked all the way. Just finished making the pastry cream and the dough for the tartlet shell. Need to bake the shells tomorrow, and then make the lemon filling and the meringue, and lastly slice the strawberries before laying everything out. I hope the dough turns out fine. Making 10 lemon meringue tarts and 10 strawberry tarts.

Alright, training and snooker tomorrow before baking at night. I wonder if I should cook as well. But sian, I think too many things to wash, haha. Well let's see what time everything finishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home