Saturday, March 01, 2008

I was so reluctant to get out of bed this morning for training cause I was just too tired. Thank god just before I decided to get up and get ready, my mum called to tell me it was raining. Ended up waking up at 2pm, haha.

Didn't really do much today, besides playing games on candystand to win as many tophies as possible, haha. I'm on 28 now. Then I downloaded the new version of MSN, but some how I couldn't sign in because of some firewall setting thing. So before I could fix it, I had to leave for the SCC captain's cocktail. Had 4 drinks. Not bad, no kick at all.

Just reached home not too long ago. Managed to fix the messenger thing. Just uninstalled the whole thing and installed a lower version.

Going to watch my brother play tomorrow in the morning. Can't wait. I'm going to go to the gym, play snooker in the men's bar, and have chicken rice at the club. Mmmm.

Alright, off to wash the gel of my hair before going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home