Surprisingly after the long nap ast night, I managed to feel really sleepy at about 1. And I really was. Was knocked out till 10 this morning. Despite my best efforts to sleep more, I guess I really felt it was time to wake up, haha.
So I sat down, passing the time away, eating pie, watching movies. Managed to find knocked up online. Quite a nice show, but really short. Went visiting after that. Had lunch at my aunties house, which was quite nice. There was rendang, ayam buakeluak or however you spell that and some vegetable thing. Had a can of beer really fast also. Surprisingly I didn't feel anything. I guess my threshold is getting better. Played with the dogs also. Really cute.
After that, went down to balestier Indian Association for my cricket prize presentation for last year's runners up position. Collected the trophy, hand some snacks and cabbed home. Just when I got out of the cab, I dropped the plastic bag containing my bro's and my trophy, and they both broke, haha. Bloody hell. They were really bad quality. Stupid cheapskate association. Nothing super glue wouldn't fix though, haha.
And guess what, I'm feeling really tired yet again. Guess I'll be off soon. Will be going for my first training in 2 months tomorrow morning, followed by a match in the afternoon, dinner at night, and a match on sunday afternoon. I guess the weekend's pretty packed. Thank god there isn't any more projects, haha.
So I sat down, passing the time away, eating pie, watching movies. Managed to find knocked up online. Quite a nice show, but really short. Went visiting after that. Had lunch at my aunties house, which was quite nice. There was rendang, ayam buakeluak or however you spell that and some vegetable thing. Had a can of beer really fast also. Surprisingly I didn't feel anything. I guess my threshold is getting better. Played with the dogs also. Really cute.
After that, went down to balestier Indian Association for my cricket prize presentation for last year's runners up position. Collected the trophy, hand some snacks and cabbed home. Just when I got out of the cab, I dropped the plastic bag containing my bro's and my trophy, and they both broke, haha. Bloody hell. They were really bad quality. Stupid cheapskate association. Nothing super glue wouldn't fix though, haha.
And guess what, I'm feeling really tired yet again. Guess I'll be off soon. Will be going for my first training in 2 months tomorrow morning, followed by a match in the afternoon, dinner at night, and a match on sunday afternoon. I guess the weekend's pretty packed. Thank god there isn't any more projects, haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home