I finally got the call for my interview with SLG. LIKE FINALLY!! haha. It's next Tuesday at 12.30. That means I would have to skip accounts. Oh well. Shouldn't be a problem to catch up.
Culi today was really fast, haha. Toptable was close for stock taking and it looked a mess. Quite cool seeing Mr Goh and all in polo tee also, haha. So for Culi, we went down to skills kitchen to prepare the mise-en-place for next week's top table menu. Peeled a whole carton of potato. Now too pro already, haha. But there was one really disgusting potato. While I was scraping the eye out, I realized it was like never ending. So I cut the potato in half, and like the entire inside of the potato was like brown shit. really rotten and disgusting. Yucks.
Anyway, Culi finished at 11.30. Went opposite school for durian milkshake and prate. After which I headed to parkway with kenneth and charlene to play pool. A bit rusty, but some really good shots. How I miss my weekly pool session. Walked around at parkway after that. Bought a set of metal dice. Really cool. It came in a nice box also, haha. Speaking of boxes, I want a love box, just for the box. Who cares about the condom. That's a bonus. Like they say. It is better to have it and not need one, than to need it and not have one, haha. Got a life home from Kenneth, and now I feel like taking a nap before going to my aunt's house for reunion dinner. But I don't think I will feel satisfied with the nap, cause I won't be able to sleep long enough before needing to wake up and leave the house. It would only make me feel more sleepy. Oh well, I guess I shall find ways to keep myself occupied. Like play with my new dice, haha.
Culi today was really fast, haha. Toptable was close for stock taking and it looked a mess. Quite cool seeing Mr Goh and all in polo tee also, haha. So for Culi, we went down to skills kitchen to prepare the mise-en-place for next week's top table menu. Peeled a whole carton of potato. Now too pro already, haha. But there was one really disgusting potato. While I was scraping the eye out, I realized it was like never ending. So I cut the potato in half, and like the entire inside of the potato was like brown shit. really rotten and disgusting. Yucks.
Anyway, Culi finished at 11.30. Went opposite school for durian milkshake and prate. After which I headed to parkway with kenneth and charlene to play pool. A bit rusty, but some really good shots. How I miss my weekly pool session. Walked around at parkway after that. Bought a set of metal dice. Really cool. It came in a nice box also, haha. Speaking of boxes, I want a love box, just for the box. Who cares about the condom. That's a bonus. Like they say. It is better to have it and not need one, than to need it and not have one, haha. Got a life home from Kenneth, and now I feel like taking a nap before going to my aunt's house for reunion dinner. But I don't think I will feel satisfied with the nap, cause I won't be able to sleep long enough before needing to wake up and leave the house. It would only make me feel more sleepy. Oh well, I guess I shall find ways to keep myself occupied. Like play with my new dice, haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home