Thursday, February 07, 2008

Dinner at my aunt's house last night was great. I always look forward to her super spicy chilli prawns. It's just so mouth watering. Just thinking of eating it with rice makesm e drool, haha. Not to mention the duck last night and some vegetable with meat dish. Can't wait for next year, haha.

So by the time I got home at like 12, I was really tired, since I didn't have a nap in the afternoon. Slept all the way till about 8. Didn't feel like waking up at 8, but my stupid brother didn't come home last night, and didn't tell my mum. Then she locked the door and this morning he was banging and banging, and then argue again with my mum after that. I think he's ridiculous.

Anyway, left for my grandma's house for lunch at about 12. Had the usual curry chicken with bee hoon and vegetables, plus some fish cake, fish ball and dumplings. Very nice, haha. Had some Chinese New Year Goodies as well. I love the love letters, haha. Too bad there wasn't ba kwa. Collected about $182 and 10 ringgit, with 1 auntie left to go, haha. Mum gave $60. I think this is the highest I ever got, haha. Not allowed to spend it though, but my mum said I can spend the $60. Not sure if I should though. During the time at my grandma's house, my brother was so bloody like grumpy and what not. Probably still arguing. When my mum finally told him he could leave, he just left without saying goodbye to everyone. No manners man.

Got home at about 4. Knocked out till now, haha. Was seriously considering sleeping till tomorrow, haha. But well there are nice moves on TV now, so I guess I'll eat the pie my aunt gave and watch movies first, haha.

I wonder what I will be doing tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home