The legendary epics of King Meyer
Friday, February 15, 2008
The screen of my laptop is screwed. The colours all off, with patches all over the place.
GREAT.
posted by shanemeyer at
7:47 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
shanemeyer
View my complete profile
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name
URL or Email
Messages(
smilies
)
Previous Posts
Today started off with such scare.Just as lecture...
Happy days!!The last assignment for this semester ...
Started the day really late today. Woke up late. T...
Nothing much to say about today.Festivals tutorial...
Alright. Time to keep up with the routine.Service ...
Not a good day today. Woke up aching really badly....
It feels good to finally exercise again.Training i...
Surprisingly after the long nap ast night, I mana...
Dinner at my aunt's house last night was great. I ...
I finally got the call for my interview with SLG. ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home