It feels good to finally exercise again.
Training in the morning was alright. Very rusty. Had lunch at the club before going for my match. Ran about like a dog. I would rate this as one of the best I have ever fielded. Lost the match in the end though. Went back to the club for dinner with my mm before coming home.
Another match tomorrow. I hope it would be better. Please let the season start of well. And if there's time, I need to make pastry cream at night to prepare for culi. Wish me luck. I need all the luck I can get next week.
Not in the best of moods. I guess I'll sleep it off.
Training in the morning was alright. Very rusty. Had lunch at the club before going for my match. Ran about like a dog. I would rate this as one of the best I have ever fielded. Lost the match in the end though. Went back to the club for dinner with my mm before coming home.
Another match tomorrow. I hope it would be better. Please let the season start of well. And if there's time, I need to make pastry cream at night to prepare for culi. Wish me luck. I need all the luck I can get next week.
Not in the best of moods. I guess I'll sleep it off.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home