Happy days!!
The last assignment for this semester is officially over.
Started off the day going for festivals lecture. God know why I went. I had nothing better else to do. Had MICE tutorial which was very slack, and then the presentation. Managed to check my partial service grades. Best grades for Monday's Group. Got A for grooming & attendance, A for PT 1 and B for written test. Pretty sure I will get an A overall. But not confident about Festivals at all. She said those that did family carnival didn't do well. I really hope I did well though. Probably the only thing standing between me and a GPA of 4.
Based on the teacher, we were the best group, haha. And as usual, she when we ask her our grades she will say she's not worried for us, haha. So i'm almost certain I will get an A or Z for this. MICE coursework tomorrow. Last day to confirm SIP tomorrow as well. I hope I get accepted. I will be waiting for the call tomorrow morning. Please let me be in.
Yup, so now i'm at home. Watching TV.
Happy Valentines Day everyone.
The last assignment for this semester is officially over.
Started off the day going for festivals lecture. God know why I went. I had nothing better else to do. Had MICE tutorial which was very slack, and then the presentation. Managed to check my partial service grades. Best grades for Monday's Group. Got A for grooming & attendance, A for PT 1 and B for written test. Pretty sure I will get an A overall. But not confident about Festivals at all. She said those that did family carnival didn't do well. I really hope I did well though. Probably the only thing standing between me and a GPA of 4.
Based on the teacher, we were the best group, haha. And as usual, she when we ask her our grades she will say she's not worried for us, haha. So i'm almost certain I will get an A or Z for this. MICE coursework tomorrow. Last day to confirm SIP tomorrow as well. I hope I get accepted. I will be waiting for the call tomorrow morning. Please let me be in.
Yup, so now i'm at home. Watching TV.
Happy Valentines Day everyone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home