Not a good day today. Woke up aching really badly. Struggled to move. But I did, and I got down to the club eventually for my match.
The match wasn't too good. Didn't get to do much, and lost pretty badly. I guess the only consolation was the nice tea, the snacks and after game drinks.
Reached home at about 7. Bought ingredients for the pastry cream. Realized I already had most of the items here at home. Managed to make it pretty fast, and quite easy as well. I'm all prepared and a lot more confident for wednesday's execution. All that's left is to figure out how to slice and layout the strawberries. Will do that tomorrow or tuesday.
Time for the manchester darby now, haha. And at the same time, remeber the menu and prepare for tomorrow's service and what not. The moment of truth is here. Won't say i'm worried. Already been captain 2 weeks in a row, and now for the third time. Had enough practice. And well, I can pretty much prepare all the captain's order ahead of time because the only choice the guests have is the main course. That would make it a lot simpler, but a lot more clearing and setting and collection from the runner. Wait, it isn't exactly easier, haha.
The match wasn't too good. Didn't get to do much, and lost pretty badly. I guess the only consolation was the nice tea, the snacks and after game drinks.
Reached home at about 7. Bought ingredients for the pastry cream. Realized I already had most of the items here at home. Managed to make it pretty fast, and quite easy as well. I'm all prepared and a lot more confident for wednesday's execution. All that's left is to figure out how to slice and layout the strawberries. Will do that tomorrow or tuesday.
Time for the manchester darby now, haha. And at the same time, remeber the menu and prepare for tomorrow's service and what not. The moment of truth is here. Won't say i'm worried. Already been captain 2 weeks in a row, and now for the third time. Had enough practice. And well, I can pretty much prepare all the captain's order ahead of time because the only choice the guests have is the main course. That would make it a lot simpler, but a lot more clearing and setting and collection from the runner. Wait, it isn't exactly easier, haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home