Nothing much to say about today.
Festivals tutorial in the morning. Hate it when I leave the house early, but the bus takes too bloody long to come, until I have to take a cab to school.
So because I took a cab, I reached earlier. Printed my result slip and resume for my portfolio.
Tutorial was alright. No surprise on wha time it finished. And she gave the eveluation form, haha. That means I won't be going lecture on Thursday, haha.
Rushed down for my interview at SLG. Casper and Wai Ngee were both inerested in golf club as well. I heard James and greg also, but they missed the call.
The place looks really nice. But it's 6 day week. Shift work. Unsual hours for when we are posted under banquet. The other areas are Cafe, Bar and stewarding. I think stewarding is easy, but it looks really wet and disgusting compared to Top Table, haha. But still, I'm looking forward to it. I think I'm going to learn a lot. Just hope I get accepted.
After the interviewm went to carl's junior for lunch. Then walked around vivo. Found nothing at vivo and zara. But I found Nicole at river island, haha. Didn't know she was working there even. Until I messaged after I left, because I just had a feeling it was her. Met a few other friends along the way also. Met azmi at zara, and dharvin at the mrt.
The watch I wanted that time from marc ecko is still there. Mums getting it for me later. Can't wait, haha.
Feel like taking a nap now. But my bro is at home with his gf doing god knows what in the room and I just dont feel like going to my room for a nap with them inside. Guess I'll just lie on the sofa. But first, Serice peer evaluation calls. I hope tomorrow's execution goes well.
Festivals tutorial in the morning. Hate it when I leave the house early, but the bus takes too bloody long to come, until I have to take a cab to school.
So because I took a cab, I reached earlier. Printed my result slip and resume for my portfolio.
Tutorial was alright. No surprise on wha time it finished. And she gave the eveluation form, haha. That means I won't be going lecture on Thursday, haha.
Rushed down for my interview at SLG. Casper and Wai Ngee were both inerested in golf club as well. I heard James and greg also, but they missed the call.
The place looks really nice. But it's 6 day week. Shift work. Unsual hours for when we are posted under banquet. The other areas are Cafe, Bar and stewarding. I think stewarding is easy, but it looks really wet and disgusting compared to Top Table, haha. But still, I'm looking forward to it. I think I'm going to learn a lot. Just hope I get accepted.
After the interviewm went to carl's junior for lunch. Then walked around vivo. Found nothing at vivo and zara. But I found Nicole at river island, haha. Didn't know she was working there even. Until I messaged after I left, because I just had a feeling it was her. Met a few other friends along the way also. Met azmi at zara, and dharvin at the mrt.
The watch I wanted that time from marc ecko is still there. Mums getting it for me later. Can't wait, haha.
Feel like taking a nap now. But my bro is at home with his gf doing god knows what in the room and I just dont feel like going to my room for a nap with them inside. Guess I'll just lie on the sofa. But first, Serice peer evaluation calls. I hope tomorrow's execution goes well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home