Man I'm tired. Just got home from training.
Training was alright. Batted better than the last week. Wish there was more fielding though. Went to Swee Lee after that, and ate chicken rice at beach road. Really tiring dragging my huge bag all over the place. After which I took a bus home. Now I understand why I always take a cab to and from training. It's a lot comfortable. I hate carrying that huge bag in a crowded bus. I'm back now anyway. That's all that matters.
Time to take a nap. Oh I got an A for MICE. Great. Need to maintain. I aim for 5 A's this sem because I think Festivals is a lost cause, and 6 A's now is impossible, haha.
Alright, I'll be back later to update.
Training was alright. Batted better than the last week. Wish there was more fielding though. Went to Swee Lee after that, and ate chicken rice at beach road. Really tiring dragging my huge bag all over the place. After which I took a bus home. Now I understand why I always take a cab to and from training. It's a lot comfortable. I hate carrying that huge bag in a crowded bus. I'm back now anyway. That's all that matters.
Time to take a nap. Oh I got an A for MICE. Great. Need to maintain. I aim for 5 A's this sem because I think Festivals is a lost cause, and 6 A's now is impossible, haha.
Alright, I'll be back later to update.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home