Didn't even realize I haven't blogged since Tuesday, haha. Guess I've been busy doing nothing till I forgot.
SMU supposed to call me middle of the week to arrange for an interview next week cause I turned them down on Monday cause of my cricket match today, which didn't go well, and it was bloody hot. Didn't sleep the whole night some more cause I just couldn't, my mum was going to vietnam so stayed up till she left, and didn't want to oversleep in fear of waking up late. At least I did manage to take a good nap just now. Totally bored now. Mum's not at home means I can go anywhere, come back anytime, but yet I have nothing to do till I ordered pizza. The new viva pizza which totally sucks. Worst pizza I've ever eaten. Crust sucks big time. I think viva means suck in this case.
As for the rest of the days, headed down to Lena's house with Mell to watch some Korean Dramas. Had pizza too, haha. Bloody hell, damn unhealthy lah. I think I'm such a girl to enjoy watching somehting like that.
Training as usual on Thursday which was pretty tiring.
Cooked myself lunch on Friday. Followed some chorizo pasta recipe which tootally sucked. Had cricket scoring in the night which lasted longer than it should cause there were some problems here and there. Because of that, I ended up meeting my secondary school friends really late. It's been like 3 years since I've met them lah. Headed to Novena for some ice cream at this shop called Udders which makes their own flavours. They have like hundreds of flavours lah. Not all at one shot of course. Obviously I took the durian one, haha, and another scoop of bailey's & burbon. Talked for quite some time before going home.
Another long day of scoring tomorrow. Hope I can sleep tonight. Meeting up with secondary school friends again tomorrow. Don't know how come so fast meet up again, haha, but I'm not complaining. Think I shall stay up really late tomorrow.
SMU supposed to call me middle of the week to arrange for an interview next week cause I turned them down on Monday cause of my cricket match today, which didn't go well, and it was bloody hot. Didn't sleep the whole night some more cause I just couldn't, my mum was going to vietnam so stayed up till she left, and didn't want to oversleep in fear of waking up late. At least I did manage to take a good nap just now. Totally bored now. Mum's not at home means I can go anywhere, come back anytime, but yet I have nothing to do till I ordered pizza. The new viva pizza which totally sucks. Worst pizza I've ever eaten. Crust sucks big time. I think viva means suck in this case.
As for the rest of the days, headed down to Lena's house with Mell to watch some Korean Dramas. Had pizza too, haha. Bloody hell, damn unhealthy lah. I think I'm such a girl to enjoy watching somehting like that.
Training as usual on Thursday which was pretty tiring.
Cooked myself lunch on Friday. Followed some chorizo pasta recipe which tootally sucked. Had cricket scoring in the night which lasted longer than it should cause there were some problems here and there. Because of that, I ended up meeting my secondary school friends really late. It's been like 3 years since I've met them lah. Headed to Novena for some ice cream at this shop called Udders which makes their own flavours. They have like hundreds of flavours lah. Not all at one shot of course. Obviously I took the durian one, haha, and another scoop of bailey's & burbon. Talked for quite some time before going home.
Another long day of scoring tomorrow. Hope I can sleep tonight. Meeting up with secondary school friends again tomorrow. Don't know how come so fast meet up again, haha, but I'm not complaining. Think I shall stay up really late tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home