Saturday, April 25, 2009

Woke up today and checked the mail box as I have been doing everyday for the past 2 weeks. Only this time, there was something I didn't want to see despite me going down to check the mailbox just because of it. The irony.

Anyway, the moment the letter came, I knew it was going to be army cause the letters for police and civil defence were received a long time ago. It was just the date. Didn't expect it to be so soon man. Almost everyone else is in September, and I had to be going in on 15th June. At least by the time the rest get in, I'm already done with BMT.

Had scoring at night as per usual. Photocopied my certs and all to prepare for the SMU interview which will be held in about 6 and a half hours time. Guess I better go to sleep soon.

Guess it's time to countdown to the end of my life, haha. I swear I became ao absent minded today. Walked out of the house forgetting so many things. Sigh. Stupid army. =(

51 days till I die... Sigh. No time to take license.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home