Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The weekends went by pretty fast. Majority of the time was spent sleeping I think.

Was off to the races on Saturday. Almost won 1500, but ended up losing 65, haha. Damn it, super annoyed. Headed down to Linus house after that for guitar hero. Played all the way until 3+ man, haha. If I win horse racing soon, I'm definitely buying guitar hero, haha.

Nothing much happened on Sunday besides waking up realyl ate and easter dinner at Werner's. Ate a whole pork knuckle, haha. Removed the fat first of course, really too much fat!

SMU called me yesterday. Turns out I could have gone to Genting, cause they asked me if I could come down this Saturday. But I'm not free anyway, so it will probably be a weekday next week. Other than the call, didn't really do anything. Headed down for cricket umpiring, Thought I was doing scoring cause that's what I usually do, but then turns out I was umpiring and I was not wearing the proper attire! Who care. Bought a Japanese Rice bowl with fish before going as my lunch, haha. Took the usual way home past Bedok Interchange to go home so that I could get dinner. Had Hokkien Mee and took away Chendol and Ice Jelly for my mum and myself.

As for today, I just got back from the new mall at Tampines. Pretty cool. It looks a lot bigger on the outside though, but I just love the variety of shops and restaurants!! Don't have to travel so far to shop or eat anymore, haha. Caught Fast and the Furious also. I just love all the cars lah. Eventually all got destroyed. Damn wasted.

Oh, and today was the first time I ate pepper lunch. Didn't know the sell it in the food court in century square, haha. Was quite stunned actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home