I think I shall not believe the expiry dates written on Marks & Spencers/ Robinsons products. Can't really differentiate the 2, seem the same, haha.
Anyway, I've been eating the strawberry jam in my fridge. Almost finished now. Was a bit hesitant at first cause the expiry date says 2001!! That's 8 years, haha. But I tried it, tasted fine, been eating it for breakfast ever since, haha. taste perfectly fine, and no stomachache so far,haha.
Well I did have black shit recently, I'm guessing that is from the Risotto Nero I had at Michel Angelo's which was completely black. I'm guessing it was squid ink? My mouth and teeth was stained black. Well blacker than usual, haha. Nothing a little wipe couldn't fix, but still I'm guessing that's what stained my shit, haha.
Going to sleep soon, guess I'll watch more Tv, use facebook or play some games first. Depends on which is more interesting.
Anyway, I've been eating the strawberry jam in my fridge. Almost finished now. Was a bit hesitant at first cause the expiry date says 2001!! That's 8 years, haha. But I tried it, tasted fine, been eating it for breakfast ever since, haha. taste perfectly fine, and no stomachache so far,haha.
Well I did have black shit recently, I'm guessing that is from the Risotto Nero I had at Michel Angelo's which was completely black. I'm guessing it was squid ink? My mouth and teeth was stained black. Well blacker than usual, haha. Nothing a little wipe couldn't fix, but still I'm guessing that's what stained my shit, haha.
Going to sleep soon, guess I'll watch more Tv, use facebook or play some games first. Depends on which is more interesting.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home