Yet another week has passed since I last blogged.
So let's go back all the way to last Thursday. Stayed up all night to finish up gaming.
Friday, woke up really dead, had a bit more to do before handing up. Went to town after that which was a much needed break. =)
Then Saturday was spent doing a bit of desti and nothing, haha.
Sunday was presentation preparation time and a bit of desti. Went or my haircut too.
Then Monday was spa test, gaming presentation and destination deadline. Test was good, except I think I made a careless mistake that could make me lose quite a bit of marks. Gaming presentation was a bit screwed up. Did up my slides before going to Marina Square to chill. Left at about 10.30.
Tuesday was destination presentaiton. Went well. Dinner opposite school. Been going opposite quite often.
Then today, last presentaiton. Facilities. Wasn't too bad. Lunch opposite school before cruise. Went to town after that to meet some secondary school friends. Ate and played LAN. It's been the longest time since I did. Quite fun. Only just got back. Thinking if I should go gaming tomororw just for fun.
Anyway, projects are almost over. A lot of social life now. Friday Ben's party, saturday going to my friends house for basketbal and games, sunday another birthday party. That's more like it, haha.
So let's go back all the way to last Thursday. Stayed up all night to finish up gaming.
Friday, woke up really dead, had a bit more to do before handing up. Went to town after that which was a much needed break. =)
Then Saturday was spent doing a bit of desti and nothing, haha.
Sunday was presentation preparation time and a bit of desti. Went or my haircut too.
Then Monday was spa test, gaming presentation and destination deadline. Test was good, except I think I made a careless mistake that could make me lose quite a bit of marks. Gaming presentation was a bit screwed up. Did up my slides before going to Marina Square to chill. Left at about 10.30.
Tuesday was destination presentaiton. Went well. Dinner opposite school. Been going opposite quite often.
Then today, last presentaiton. Facilities. Wasn't too bad. Lunch opposite school before cruise. Went to town after that to meet some secondary school friends. Ate and played LAN. It's been the longest time since I did. Quite fun. Only just got back. Thinking if I should go gaming tomororw just for fun.
Anyway, projects are almost over. A lot of social life now. Friday Ben's party, saturday going to my friends house for basketbal and games, sunday another birthday party. That's more like it, haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home