It's been a while since I last blogged. Things have been crazy. Rushing project from Friday to Sunday. Lots of good food at hougang. Especially the Bak Kut Teh. The clear soup kind yet again. Christmas visting on Sunday, which was great. Managed to get a little sleep and finished spa.
Then Monday there was the Facilities Field trip, which was alright. But when I got home, I was just really tired. While doing the slides at about 6+, I was just dozing off. Eventually slept at 12 with everything ready. Presentation went well I thought. Now all that's left is finishing up the report.
Stayed up last night after a short nap to try and do, but wasn't that productive. At least I managed to edit the Bye-laws and Club Rules. Left about 12 pages more to write. Planning to write some after this. At east get it to 20. And continue later when I get back from Lena's Party.
Already cooked beef stroganoff for later. Bought drinks tomorrow for when my relatives come over. All that's left to do is clean up the house a bit and finish club. If only I had more time. Whatever it is, tomorrow, club must be done, so I can get on with the other projects.
Alright, then, back to work.
Then Monday there was the Facilities Field trip, which was alright. But when I got home, I was just really tired. While doing the slides at about 6+, I was just dozing off. Eventually slept at 12 with everything ready. Presentation went well I thought. Now all that's left is finishing up the report.
Stayed up last night after a short nap to try and do, but wasn't that productive. At least I managed to edit the Bye-laws and Club Rules. Left about 12 pages more to write. Planning to write some after this. At east get it to 20. And continue later when I get back from Lena's Party.
Already cooked beef stroganoff for later. Bought drinks tomorrow for when my relatives come over. All that's left to do is clean up the house a bit and finish club. If only I had more time. Whatever it is, tomorrow, club must be done, so I can get on with the other projects.
Alright, then, back to work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home