Friday, December 26, 2008

Ok, quick post before I get back to work.

This is officially the worse christmas ever. Well not that bad. Just that there was so much to do. Stayed up till 5 last night to do work. Woke up late, missed mass, rushed to cook before going to my aunts house for only like 2 hours. Slightly boring, presents mainly cash. No one bothers these days.

Came home and napped, and overslept to go for evening mass, and then start on projects again.

The days before that weren't any different either.

Had a match on Tuesday which we narrowly lost. Bought groceries after that at coldstorage before dinner at bedok corner with Ben and Mike. Very last minute. Had the hokkien mee. The biggest plate cause I haven't eaten since the day before, and a nice bowl of cheng tng. Cabbed home after that cause we were too full. Went to sleep even cause I was full, haha. Didn't do much work at all.

Then woke up the next day, picked up my mum, more work to do after that. Went for mass, but too crowded, so left. Grandma's house for a while before going back for more work yet again.

And to make things slightly annoying. My ocarina arrived on Tuesday. I ordered 2 from 2 places. Then the first one arrived, wasn't home. Had it redelivered the next day, and when I left to pick my mum, the 2nd one came, so must call again for it to be redelivered. Sian.

Alright, back to work. Must finish club by tomorrow or latest Saturday. Wanna chill on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home