Sunday, December 07, 2008

The last few days have been great. Don't count the cold, the phlegm and the lack of sleep, haha.

Friday was the last day before the holidays. After school, went for lunch at Ajisen Parkway with Lena, Ariel, Mell and Shawne. Tai Hong and Desmond came afterwards. Played pool with Warren for about 2 hours before we all left for his house for a littles Texas Hold'em, haha. Stayed there till like 1am. Watched shutter, had dinner and talked a lot there.

The next morning was an early start. Woke up at 6 to go to Malacca with Lena, Kenneth and Warren. Thanks to the jam, we only reached around 1.30pm. The trip up was fun. The food was great. First was popiah, which had lard in it. Damn nice. Then some longan drink after that. Curry chicken noodle after that was really damn good. Never tasted curry that good. The chendol wasn't bad either. Pity the chicken rice ball was sold out. Walked around christ church, A famosa and stuff. Bought a nice key chain which is made of twisted wire. Wanted to buy ba kwa and portuguese egg tarts, but then it started to rain, so we cabbed back from one of the malls and headed to JB. I swear I don't remember Malacca to comercialized. I only remembered the ship and the broken down church above christ church. I remember dropping the coin and all in there, but then it seems so different. So commercialized this time. When I last when in kindergarten, there was like nobody at that area. Now it's crowded, commercialized with buskers and all. But the foods still good, and some stalls are pretty cool.

Anyway, went to some mall in JB after that for Manhattan's. Better than the one in Singapore, and much cheaper. Shared 2 platters among the 4 of us before getting a dozen dunkin donuts and shopping a bit.

Last stop was near the checkpoint. Went to look at DVDs before finally leaving. Another short jam before reaching home at 11.30.

Stayed up to watch Man U win Sunderland. Just barely. In that time before the match, I went from 8k yo 52k in Texas, haha.

Then took a long sleep till 2am today. Won up to 80k, down to 50k, then up to 80k again to what it is now. 3.6k, haha. At least I will have 6k tomorrow due to the daily bonus. And I won't gamble whatever I have left today, haha.

Alright time to do some work before sleeping again. Still tired. Got to clean my room tomorrow some more. I hope I can finish cleaning tomorrow, then the rest of the week can be spent doing work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home